River City Litho Inc. is a family owned business which was established in 2003 by Keith Graeler. After spending many years working for himself, learning and performing every job in the industry from typesetting through bindery, Keith was lured into an operations manager's position in 1990 by another growing printing company in the St. Louis print market. While managing the operations of this company and several others over the next 12 years he continued to research and learn the newer trends in commercial printing. The desire to build a business his way became overwhelming and River City Litho was born.
4410 Hunt Avenue in the Grove Neighborhood
River City Litho began operations at 4410 Hunt Ave. in the old "Chock Full of Nuts" building in the Grove Neighborhood in the city of St. Louis. With some financial help from a cousin and Keith's 20 plus years of industry experience the journey began. River City started with a small 2 color press, cutter and an old Kluge letterpress and operated at this location until 2007. During the 4 years in the Grove Keith's oldest son William joined the company along with 2 other close friends and with the addition of a 4 color 28" press and additional bindery equipment they soon outgrew this space and needed to move. The need to expand lead the company to 1608 North Warson Road in St. Louis County.
1608 N. Warson Rd. Metro in St. Louis County MO
River City Litho continued to add equipment and employees. The equipment included a newer 28" six color press with coater automated platemaking equipment and other key employees including Colby Graeler, Keith's youngest son who's excellent IT skills were a very valuable asset to this small growing company over the next 6 1/2 years. Through the support of a very loyal customer base and the continued desire to be a respectable print provider in the St. Louis marketplace Keith expanded his operation to include digital printing capabilities as well as wide format sign and banner printing. Once again this expansion made for another plant move in October of 2013 to its current location at 2667 Metro Boulevard in Maryland Heights MO.
2667 Metro Boulevard in Maryland Heights MO